Safe Food Preparation
Science Safety Considerations
Students always must think about safety when conducting science investigations. This slide may be used to review safety with your class prior to beginning the activity.
- Always school district and school science laboratory safety guidelines.
- Have a clear understanding of the investigation in advance.
- Practice any investigation with which you are not familiar before conducting it with the class.
- Make sure appropriate safety equipment, such as safety goggles, is available.
- Continually monitor the area where the investigation is being conducted.
Clean work areas with disinfectant prior to conducting the activity.
Your slide tray is being processed.
Funded by the following grant(s)
My Health My World: National Dissemination
Grant Number: 5R25ES009259
The Environment as a Context for Opportunities in Schools
Grant Number: 5R25ES010698, R25ES06932